Edisto’s Lion’s Club will host BINGO Night every Tuesday and Thursday, May 30 through August 3. Doors open at 5:30pm and the game starts promptly at 6:00pm.
Everyone loves BINGO season on Edisto Beach! It’s the perfect thing to do with friends and family while visiting Edisto. People start to line up to get in an hour before the doors open, so make sure to get there early! Keep reading below for some important tips and FAQ’s to make your BINGO experience the best it can be…
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES
- CASH ONLY
- No Yeti cups, water bottles, or any kind of cups from home.
- You are not allowed to bring any food or drinks with you.
- You must have a token to get into the building. If you have a token, you are guaranteed to get in. Tokens will be passed out to people waiting in line before the doors open at 5:30pm.
- You cannot pick your cards or switch cards once they’re given to you.
- You must buy all cards when you enter. You will not be allowed to buy more cards after the game begins.
- If you exit the building before the end of BINGO, you will not be allowed back in.
- You can purchase some fun BINGO T-shirts for $25 dollars.
- Where is the Lions Club? 2907 Myrtle Street
- Do you have to be a member of the Lions Club to play? No, everybody is welcome, and all ages are allowed.
- What time do I need to get to the Lions Club to get in line? It’s smart to get there are around an hour before the doors open to insure your spot inside!
- Why can’t everyone get in? How many people are allowed inside? There are 275 chairs/people allowed in the building per the Fire Marshal.
- How much does each card cost? Each card costs $5.
- How many cards can you purchase? You can buy unlimited cards.
- Are there bathrooms inside of the building? Yes, there are three bathrooms located inside of the building.
- What kind of snacks and drinks are available for purchase? Water bottles, soda, Gatorade, and candy.
- How many rounds do we play? There are 15 games played.
- What kind of prizes can we win? Games 1-9 are played for a choice of items worth $20 or more from the prize table. Games 10-14 are played for money. The amount of money for game is based on how many cards are sold that night. Game 15 is played for $150.
- What happens if more than one person gets BINGO at the same time? If there are multiple winners, they will have to split the prize/money.
- What time does BINGO end? BINGO is usually over between 7:15pm and 7:30pm.
For additional information, reach out to the Edisto Island Lions Club…and GOOD LUCK!!